How to Get Your Sales On Track for the Fourth QuarterBy Stacey Hylen | Category: B2B Sales, Marketing, Sales, Strategic Planning
The year has flown by and October is already HERE. How are you doing with your goals for the year? Are you on track to hit them, way off the mark or have you already exceeded them? No matter where you are in relation to your goals now is a good time to refocus so you can finish the year strong.
Here are 5 simple steps to finish the year strong.
- Take out your goals and evaluate where you are. If you have already exceeded your goals or will easily reach them it is time to bump them up. If you are behind now is the time to focus and take massive action.
- What do you need to stop doing in order to reach your goals? TV, Facebook, letting people interrupt you when you are working, working with energy vampire clients, checking email every hour…. Brainstorm on what is holding you back and then commit to stop doing the things that are holding you back.
- What do you need to do more of to hit your goals? Get into the office earlier, make more sales calls, do another marketing campaign… Make of list of things that have been effective for you in the past.
- Look for low hanging fruit to boost your revenue.
- Call old clients to reactivate them or ask for referrals
- Ask for referrals from existing clients
- Do a promotion on an existing product
- Find a strategic alliance partner and promote each other.
- Put some action steps that will take you towards your goals on your to do list every day. Don’t be too busy doing the unimportant that you don’t take action on your top priorities.
Keep your goals in front of you and look at them every day to keep you on track and pick some of strategies that I have shared to increase your sales and you will finish your year strong.
Share below which strategies you are going to use to increase your sales for the fourth quarter.Google+